Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fantastic Fall

Hello old friend.

Its been a while since we talked / typed last. You may be thinking that since July 27th, the last time I wrote, Ive been busy with a summer love affair that was hot and steamy. Wrong. My summer was spent running, cooking, and watching the first season of Dexter. I'm totally addicted.

After a two month hiatus I'm back blog readers. This summer I did not meet the love of my life, nor did I travel the world (I'm actually saving that for next month). Instead, I spent some time rediscovering myself. My love for curling up on the couch and watching movies all night. How can you beat that?

Fall is here. A chill is in the air and the beaches are closed.  I have to say I'm relieved. A summer of recovery now breaks into a fall of fun and happiness. A clean slate ready to be filled with apple picking (Who's in?), carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating.

Fall is here and life is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment