Saturday, April 25, 2009

Being a single girl is hard.



Face it, my female friends. Being a single girl is hard. Being a single girl and having to regurgitate every unfortunate date you go on is even harder.

I've always been a blogger in some sense. Even last night I found myself pouring out my Friday night date with embarrassment, humor, and a small bit of pride.

My recent dating life has become more like a late night talk show - and sometimes a "skinemax" special. Since "sharing is caring" or at least that's what we're taught in grade school, I'm here to give you dating advice that you can use.

I was excited to start this forum and share with you the blunders and sometimes very painful mishaps that I've encountered in the dating world. I thought best to say hello first and then drop the bomb that is known as "bad dating choices". Now that's not to say my experiences have all been self-inflicted for lack of a better word. But I will say it's time to make better choices about where we place our dating bets and to do that we need each other.

So welcome to your new source for sharing, caring, maybe a little crying and of course laughing because without it we'd all join a convent.

1 comments:

Laura said...

This is wonderful! Not only are you a great writer, you are going to teach us a lot! Go girl!

Post a Comment